Tuesday, 16 September 2008

-not to mention Sally Man

what strong & lyrical shots she has...

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22738&id=16878584756

I am, unbelivably enough in the process of moving,

-so close to examns, but sometimes one just has to

do what one thinks is right..

There is a LOT to do always,

but that is a joy too :D

John & mine big Nanopus pot just got "finnished"
& Thank God he is keen on making more :D

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Picasso, Jean Cockteau

He has some marwellous drawings, but I like only few; Unlike Mr Picasso who is amazing in almost anything, but his ceramics RULES!



I love his sensitivity within the strong marks, and his incredible ability to capture personalities in very few lines :D








The only shot I found of this, study for the ladies tra la la - cannot remember...

you know my spelling by now... eh, HOW TO get that french right?? Nope.

No comments: