Now Essay About Art, Andy Warhol from Peters Course.
How does one read a HUGE pile of sheets filled with art-philosophy/history, understand it, and then write 1500 words about it in 18 days; WHEN I am the main-carer for a 1 year old girl; has an unemployd partner whos nagging non stop about being unemployd; and I have 6 hours each day to do art? ANSWER; One sits down and knits! Or writes a rather short piece here before knitting and watching sunday-movie... which IS funny.... THEN sleeps really well; goes to school on monday & talks to someone about the whole course; gets notes & access to online notes. YES!
I will continue thinking about my own art;
1) Get Wonderful SHeets of Paper
2) Get some Stoneware-clay up 2 my Studio
3) Bring the Tea-boiler 2 school
4) Bring ALL drawings 2 school
5) Go Photo-Safariing with Partner
6) MAke sure I eat well!!!
7) Find out how to play music and bring some NICE classical music in...
8) Remember that organic tea
9) Bring Cups!!!!!!!!
10) Find a homeopathic remedy that works
11) pay daycare - rent - telecom
12) Learn to provoke a relaxed state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-then gets everything done in time!
Lots of Love to me, cos I need it,
Hahahaha, imagine that, -at least I am my own sunshine!!! Hehehe