Sunday, 13 April 2008

Now What

Now Essay About Art, Andy Warhol from Peters Course.



How does one read a HUGE pile of sheets filled with art-philosophy/history, understand it, and then write 1500 words about it in 18 days; WHEN I am the main-carer for a 1 year old girl; has an unemployd partner whos nagging non stop about being unemployd; and I have 6 hours each day to do art? ANSWER; One sits down and knits! Or writes a rather short piece here before knitting and watching sunday-movie... which IS funny.... THEN sleeps really well; goes to school on monday & talks to someone about the whole course; gets notes & access to online notes. YES!



Therefore...



I will continue thinking about my own art;



1) Get Wonderful SHeets of Paper



2) Get some Stoneware-clay up 2 my Studio



3) Bring the Tea-boiler 2 school



4) Bring ALL drawings 2 school



5) Go Photo-Safariing with Partner



6) MAke sure I eat well!!!



7) Find out how to play music and bring some NICE classical music in...



8) Remember that organic tea



9) Bring Cups!!!!!!!!



10) Find a homeopathic remedy that works



11) pay daycare - rent - telecom

12) Learn to provoke a relaxed state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-then gets everything done in time!

Lots of Love to me, cos I need it,
GOODNIGHT Sunshine!
Hahahaha, imagine that, -at least I am my own sunshine!!! Hehehe
--

No comments: