Monday, 22 September 2008

a rodin,

eller AUGUSTE RODIN -som jeg egentlig burde ha skrevet i ren ærefrykt,


hahahaha; Or AUGUSTE RODIN, which I really should have written all for the reverence....





Victor Hugo;




This man has such poor reputation when it comes to his behaviour, and even said to have used his partners works, has such amazing and brave eye for human personality. Now I am dying to see what Victor Hugo really did... hehehe one moment, please!!!


"Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet."

Quote V.H.

Seems like I like this poet allready, more than most.... I LOVE people who include dreams in thier lives, and take them seriously! Equally I am boared by realists, unless I get a chance to try lure them into unknown shores of exploration... I am convinced the soul MUST be included in life, if we EVER are gonna be happy! And most are seeking happiness, whatever we believe it to be for us :) And when we get it, (do we?) -what do we think of it????

hehehe, VERY potent question :D

hahahahahahaha!

No comments: