Sunday, 28 September 2008

there is NO WAY to avoid this mans works for me

Egon Shiele,
Girl with black hair,
1911

-there is something extreemly neurotic about his line, but never the less;
those compositions, sense of depths and the tecnique are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this blog just gonna be a collection of works I love??
Well, about time to RAMBEL ON - or RAMBLE ON

I think RAMEL ON, suits me better, cos it is kind of a name,
nice pseudonym -hahaha!

BUT ________________________________________
Important SHIFT IN MY RESEARCH - is

I can now focus on the DECORATION PART of my pot making;
and THAT is where Egon Shiele comes in fully! SHouldnt surprise me if Marlene Dumas is quite inspired by this guy too..!!

He has a line & strong contrast; easy for pot-decoration with clay + slip only...
sgrafitto???
How does a pencil line come out??

Hahaha, and I was talking about carving in last post... well... 4give mee...

Like Pax pointed out; I change my mind before finnishing the sentence!

hehe,

but some long term goals are definitely constant;
and 1 jolly day, I do hope to be a great painter.
HEH,
it may take all my life to achieve, but never the less;
I long for making the most acurate expression of my impressions!

Now I can see my canvases slowly building up, I will be able to focus more on
WHAT TO PUT ON THEM ***

What lucky girl I am!!! Hey!!????
Hohohohohohohoho*****************************

My heart is so happy I put myself in this possition to go to Otago Polytec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What fantastic oportunity to enjoy life!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am rearely unhappy when in school.

Well,
next essay is due soon,
and this time it is about

No comments: