Sunday, 28 September 2008

Who Would Have Though???



William Wegman, Ray-o-graph (or something 1973)
Will Weg -Blue Head

This is probably the 1st weekend where I have NOT worried about school - - -




HAH! Cos now I know (!) there is gonna be a way for me 2 pursue ***


-why should the early bird pursue worms, when he can order pizza?




ehehe,




yupp! Pizza!!


Hells Doble Trouble ***




nope! John(athon) didnt want to (eat it) (and thertefore not any point asking if he want to) drive & get it.




BUT I AM STARVING_____________________________________________


will ring :D








-not much interesting






VERY VERY interesting, I really like some of this mans pictures.




ALWAYS the landscapes in oil!!!!


Sometimes the dreamy ones, but rarely the close-ups...


But he definitely has things of inspiration to me!!!


Also most of his works after 1910... he died shortly after.




And a William Wegman to "entertain & keep the focus on my blogg... (hehehe)


No comments: